Tuesday, December 26, 2006

An Ode to Food (and Much Else...?)

I realize now
that it is not only wonderful company
(although today's was nearly flawless),
but also brialliant food and wine
that makes a party incredible.

I find myself absolutely taken
and in admiration
of the Chef at Peacock.
I have not yet had the opportunity
to taste all the dishes, which I hate most, in such glory.

I am impressed.

Further, being Christmas and All,
I must go against all the Christly matters,
and state that I received a perfect Present!
Manicure plus Pedicure at Panache...
Expensive and Materialistic me...Sexy! Usch!

Wonderful...

As life is seemingly improving,
I feel myself falling into a small pit of worry.
"Oh! Will he be there?!
I don't want him there!
No, I lie, I so do want him there!
No. I do Not!
Oh yes, I truly Do!" (etc.)

It's constant...
New Years appears to be stressful.
However,
I made the decision not to care or question,
to just...See.

What if that is exactly the mistake I am making?
Damn this worry!
Damn this worry to hell!
Goodbye forever!

I have got to stop drinking...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home