Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Dreamers

"She had a passion for secrecy, but she herself was merely a Sphinx without a secret."
(Excerpt from "The Sphinx without a Secret" by Oscar Wilde)

I have often heard,
that I am rather secretive,
mysterious to be precise.
Generally, this proves to my benefit.
The truth is that I have few secrets,
which the public would find decent to hear.
They are rather depressing,
scary,
or simply uninteresting.

Recently I developed a rather sweet,
adorable,
and extremely smug
Secret.
If it was not for all the caresses,
the innocent play,
honest portrayals,
and simple notice,
I would finally have given up.

I feel like I can Dream again.
Hope.
Wish.
Toy with ideas,
without having to abandon them.
Regardless of my temporary fears,
an Angel is watching upon me,
wishing me to defeat all the negativity;
Prove that fear is but an illusion.

I think it's working...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home