Tuesday, November 21, 2006

For Me

"Hej little dreamer..."

How are you today?
How was your night?
How was your day?

Did you meet with the Fairies?
Did you dance with the Wolves?
Will you sing with me tonight?

Can you smile at the Mermaids?
Can you play with the Dishonest?
Or shall we kindle the fires tonight?

How about a Dinner?
Or just a little bit of Fun?
Maybe some Companionship?

Let's watch the stars burning.
Or avoid the meteors falling.
Maybe just lie with the Kings.

Can you hear my voice trembling?
Or see my eyes whispering?
Please notice the rain falling...

See me.
Devour me.
Care about me.

How about our Future?
How is their Life?
Are we not smiling?

Shall we take those steps?
Or wait a few moments?
Just let our Lives slip by.

The Waters are waiting.
The Lions are calling.
Do I leave Us now?

Maybe a reunion.
Just a moment of Weakness.
(Or a lifetime of Misery.)

Let's Sing for the Fires.
Find Love with the Kings.
Just Sense the Drops falling.

Smile for me please.

"Love comes and goes, but you, I want to follow till the end of my days..."
(Thank you Lisa K.)



Tonights random thoughts hold only the value of a simple hope for a better future.
Maybe once I am ready for an easier life.

One day, far, far away.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's to rambling conversations about life, death and everything in between. Here's to random walks up and down the avenue. Here's to HOPE- that stubborn bugger who won't let us go. And here's to you and me and our battling with words and our yearning for that distant place where sky and sea meet. Will we ever be free?
Good night sweet friend

22/11/06 00:30  
Blogger jcritorto said...

I can assure you that this much love exist, I have been documenting this couple for over six months and although this is a photo , they have become very comfortable with me being around .

Your word s so poetic , what gift you have , I struggle with communicating with words . thank you for your comment . you have grabbed my attention , not easily done. \
Live love and love what you do and who you do
Ciao , Joseph C Ritorto III

1/12/06 00:36  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home