Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Impossible

Expectations.

The world wouldn't be complete without them.
However, I have a peculiar relationship with them.

It often seems,
that when someone has expectations of me,
I insist on failing them.

It's something about expectations.
Maybe it's just me,
but they are truly unfair.
That Pressure.

The Dissapointment people feel,
When some small expecation is not met.
Why expect something,
if another's failure depresses?

I feel that I may have rushed into things.
So to speak.
But it's been fun.
Easy.
No Drama.
No Questions.
I don't have to Share myself.
Plus I'm learning new things...

If I just drop those preconceived notions.
Ignore my impairing thoughts.

But...
Well...
Honestly,
I don't want to end up hurt.
I don't want to start caring.
And I definitely cannot afford to have Expectations.
Or have someone expect too much from me.
Unfortunately, I may have a lot to give.
But not today.
Today's too soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home