Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Puppet

Sometimes I wish I could just be part of a book.
Someone writing my story.
Not letting me decide one bit.

Like Emily decided for Catherine.
Like Charlotte decided for Jane.
It would be so simple not to have to take any decisions,
yet so exhilerating to live such an incredible life.
Wish for the moors, die for one's love.
Cry for the lost, or just smile at the conclusion.

I wish I didn't have to make my own choices.
Decide my own fate...
Assuming it is me who decides.
At least to some extent.

However, life has put me in an awkward place.
I may just have a "crush"...
Not the best situation considering I'm not ready for anything.
But now that decision...
Persue it?
Or not?
Well hej, I'm partying a bit this week so it will just have to turn out.
Let the story be written for me this time.
Let's see where the infamous author Alcohol takes me now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home