Monday, October 30, 2006

Results.

Freedom.
I think I'm finding myself.
Discovering the things I never could have guessed.
Reviving those things that I lost within me.
It's like opening a door.
Or a key that brings such incredible revelations.
I think I might be happy.
I think I may just be satisfied.

Ok, well, let's not push it.
Satisfaction is a big word.
One of the biggest I know.
Few people are satisfied I suppose.
It's that question of whether they can reach the point of...
Hm, what was it...
Self-actualiztion...
Self-actualization.
sElF-AcTuAlIzAtIoN.
Maslow's vocabulary was rather unrealistic and a bit too extensive.

Well, at least I can say that I'm on the right road.

Finally.
I don't feel stifled.
I don't feel obliged.
I don't feel pained.

I feel free.
Free to find my way in life.
Free to search my path.
Free to be me.
Just lil' ol' me...

Auf Wiedersehen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home