Saturday, December 23, 2006

"When it's all you've got..."

"Tell me your secrets,
I'll tell you mine..."

There is something so soft about tonight.
I feel alive.
I want to Sing and Smile.
Dance and Love!

I am continuously feeling this urge,
a distinct current in the direction of a Song.
It is truly incredible in how short a while
this song has begun moving my Mind.

Listening to it reminds me of Air.
Of Freedom.
Of a little moment away from reality.
Of someone who means a little bit more to me.

"You make me crazy,
but I want you still..."

There is something about the recent moments...
Maybe it is the simple talk
or lack of truth,
it may be the simple desire.

I want to Share myself tonight.
Give a piece of my Soul to someone.
Breathe my Thoughts into another.
Love with everything I can.

I want a friend, a lover
a child, a love.
I want a life.
Maybe even Live for someone.

"We've got all night,
let's take our time.
Tell me your secrets,
I'll tell you mine.
When it makes us feel better,
call it love."

(Lyrics from "Call it Love" by Poco)


A rare moment in my life:
I wish for something I may regret tomorrow.
However, I choose to ignore that tonight,
and simply let my Smiles continue...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home