Monday, January 01, 2007

Resolutions

Welcome to the year 2007!

Yet again we begin with an entirely clear slate.
It is almost virginal.

Last night was far more successful that I had expected.
One of my resolutions
seems to have been resolved on New Year's Eve itself.
I have made peace with an individual
who I never expected to have any relation with.

I had a (drunken) conversation with another
who is becoming more importat to me everyday.
I believe things were resolved there too.
Specifically that I do not want to stress our situation.
I want to enjoy each minute with him.

However,
there are also other resolutions for this new year.

I have decided to diminish the stress.
Each week I will do one thing for myself
to entirely relax.
I will also organize my study schedule
and truly attempt following it.

I will focus more on my career,
something I should have been doing more in 2006.
I shall diminish my worrying about...
Men. Relationships. Men.
Become more patient so to speak.


Typical New Years resolutions.
My only hope is that this year is better,
more successful, less stressful,
and much more relaxed in terms of relations
than 2006 was.
I hope 2007 resembles that
which I have felt the last two months of 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home