Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Wrong side of the world.

There are these awkward days in life when things just starts out wrong.
A small word or odd suggestion by someone and it just provokes strange feelings of annoyance and irritation.
Today resembled such a day.
Typically, just as I felt things working towards the better, finally settling, getting easier.
It is trully incredible how an argument, simple words, agitation: any negative mood has the capacity of pulling me from satisfied to entirely exhausted.
That's life I suppose.

I found myself feeling better just a few moments ago, it must have been the good company, because suddenly I feel I may need a conversation with an understanding person.
Ironically, I do not find myself with words to discuss matters.
Strange emotions.
Strange situations.
Strange life.

I believe it may be time soon to get away.
Take a trip to a warm place.
With someone pampering me.
With no worries or concerns.
With no one suggesting I exist in another manner.

Well, a cup of tea will at least assist my tiresome eve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home